In this Case Study article we will discuss different aspects of Backlinks such as its definition, importance, types and ways to build them so, let’s start from backlink itself.
Backlinks- In just one sentence ‘Backlinks’ are considered incoming links to the blog (website) or webpage off their websites or blogs. When someone read your article and when he liked the identical and produced content related to the identical topic on their own blog, they links back that content to your webpage, that’s called a backlink. Still confused, let’s take an example suppose Mr. A writes a post within his blog about Backlinks, When Mr. B undergoes that article, founds good and publishes a content linked to Backlinks on his own blog, giving the hyperlink of Mr. a post.
Let’s describe the value of Backlinks.
* Faster indexing- Faster indexing viewed as the most crucial aspect of Backlinks. As due to them Google along with other major search engine listings indexes even a more modern blog or pages or article in a faster rate as when Backlinks from high PR (page rank) site which can be crawled frequently concerns your web site, which often increases crawling of online search engine bots in your site leading to faster indexing.
* Search Engine Ranking Positions- Another important part of Backlinks are that they enhance your site search engine’s ranking. Should you build or have more quantity of quality backlinks, definitely your site’s search engine rankings gonna be improved as search engine judge a website rankings on variety of quality backlinks. In case you have more variety of links, search engine show your site on their own top pages. Which is again very important for driving traffic from search result’s as we all know that most of the traffic which our blog receives originates from search engine listings.
* Page Rank- Not only search engine results, Backlink also effect Page rank directly, Once you build Backlinks from high PR sites, you can definitely see an up rank inside your next update and that we also know how important is page rank regarding SEO. Higher Page rank let’s you ranked high among your competitors who have lower Page rankings, which enrich your site with more traffic as opposed to others.
* All of us know that Backlinks are important a part of SEO (search engine optimisation). Now next we have to pay attention to best Backlinks building methods or how to develop Backlinks? In the event you Google for Backlink building, you can find thousands of automated Backlink building tools which guarantees to offer your blog with Backlinks as many as you would like in a single click. A few of these automated tools are free of charge and a few are paid which offers you backlinks from high PR sites. Sites which supplies free backlinks from poor sites decreases your rankings, hence decreases your web site performance. Different Paid sites that provide backlinks are detected and penalized by Google after their different updates.
So, through the upper paragraph we got to the final outcome we must always try to get some quality backlinks as opposed to enormous bad quality backlinks whilst keeping ourselves in play safe mode. The question arises that what actually an excellent backlink is?
Quality Backlinks- An excellent backlink is described as a backlink which comes from the site which includes content related to your site rather than a link which comes coming from a site that is not associated with you. Quality backlink originates from site’s which utilizes your keywords or sites of same theme. Suppose, site A receives a backlink from a site using same keywords or on same theme including blogging, SEO, Make money online etc, this link is regarded as quality Backlink instead of it gets a link from a vehicle website. Google gives high importance to the link which will come from blogging site and gives less relevance for the link which comes from Automobile site. Google gives high importance to quality links which will come from High PR sites. It considers.gov and.edu as many important Hope you know what I mean to state.
Now let’s see what exactly are different types of backlinks? There are basically two various kinds of backlinks the first is “dofollow” and another is “nofollow”.
(1) Dofollow Backlinks- Dofollow backlinks are the types backlinks which are then search engine crawlers once they crawl your web site. Or we can say when search engine crawlers enters your page, they crawl all of your blog including links, pictures everything, whenever they crawl a “dofollow” link they, lands in that page. Suppose I link back to you personally, when crawlers crawl that link they lands at your page, which will help in indexing your web site faster. It gives you traffic as well as aid in boosting your Page rank.
(2) Nofollow Backlinks- Nofollow backlinks are the ones backlinks that contains a “nofollow” tag. When online search engine crawlers crawl this, they simply ignore it. You can see different website source by right clicking and selecting ‘view source’, then use ctrl f to discover rel=”nofollow”. You will see many links with this particular tag, these links are nofollow links. These links also offers you good traffic however, not helpful for Pagerank.
Note: You are advised to build dofollow links and tag poor links inside your site having a “nofollow” tag.
Now let’s discuss Best and most effective ways to develop quality backinks:-
(1) Social networking- Social media marketing and bookmarking site’s are definitely the always provides us with quality backlinks. Facebook and twitter will always be proved pretty much as good for backlinks building. Just design your fan page there and begin posting links.
(2) Guest posting- Guest posting is usually discussed because the best white hat technique for building backlinks. Just visit different sites or blogs that provides ‘Guest post’. Write for them which in turn present you with quality backlinks and traffic.
(3) Commenting On Blogs- Commenting on blogs is the simplest way for obtaining good amount of quality backlinks. Just post comments together with your links (key phrases) in blogs associated with your niche. Definitely they provide ohlnvy with good backlinks.
(4) Site submission to blog directories- Submit your blog site to several blog directories such as Blogcatalog and Technorati. In addition, i received good backlinks from their website.
(5) Forum signature linking- Get involved in different forums associated with your niche. Many forums uses signature linking, just post your URL in signature linking field and it’s done. (Only high quality forums)
(6) Yahoo answers- Yahoo answers is yet another way getting good backlinks, answers question associated with your niche citing your website URL.
(7) RSS directories- Submit your feed to various RSS directories.
(8) Article Submission- Submit your article to different article site like ezinearticles.
Should you be following these techniques, definitely you are going to build some good quality back links.