What’s difference between Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere Compared to Goniophotometer Check? In accordance with CIE127, EN13032-1 and LM-79-19, there two approaches to check lights lamps for photometric factors: Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere and Goniophotometer Program. What’s difference between them? Here LISUN company provides a quick launch:
1. What is the test theory difference between Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere VS Goniophotometer Test?
The principle of the Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere analyze method is to measure the illuminance of a certain level in the integrating sphere, compute the glowing flux at a certain wavelength, lastly estimate the whole luminous flux of your light source, however the Goniophotometer generally steps the sunshine power distribution from the luminaires and determines the luminous flux of the luminaires
2. How to decide on the Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere or the Goniophotometer to test the lights?
The Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere technique is suited to single LEDs, reasonably modest Guided lighting fixtures and 360degree light source. LISUN LPCE-2 examination rate is incredibly fast and typically can concluded one sizes below 5seconds.
The Goniophotometer is proper for screening of huge lighting fixtures like high-strain mercury lights, salt lamps and Brought street luminaires with increased measuring reliability. Most 3rd-bash testing companies and big countrywide laboratories generally use LISUN LSG-6000 LM-79 Mirror Variety C goniphotometer.
3. What is the exam variables for Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere and Goniophotometer?
LISUN LPCE-2 Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere method can appraise the following parameters:
• Colorimetric: Chromaticity coordinates, CCT, Colour Proportion, Maximum Wavelength, 50 % Bandwidth, Dominating Wavelength, Coloration Wholesomeness, CRI, CQS, TM-30 (Rf, Rg), Range Examination
• Photometric: Luminous Flux, Luminous Performance, Radiant Power, EEI, Vitality Effectiveness Course, Pupil Flux, Pupil Flux Effectiveness, Pupil Component, Cirtopic Flux, Grow Progress Lamp PAR and PPF
• Electric powered: Voltage, Present, Potential, Power Factor, Displacement Element, Harmonic
• Guided eye servicing analyze: Flux VS time, CCT VS time, CRI VS time, Power VS time, Energy Factor Or time, Existing Compared to time as well as Flux Productivity Compared to time.
LISUN LSG-6000 Type C goniophotometer can look at the following variables:
Luminous Strength Data, Luminous High intensity Distribution, Zonal Luminous Flux, Luminaries Effectiveness, Luminance Syndication, Coefficient Of Application, Luminance Restriction Contours Glare, Highest Ratio of Distance to Size, Identical Illuminance Diagrams, Curvatures of Luminaires VS Illumination Place, Isocandela Diagrams, Efficient Luminescence Direction, EEI, UGR, and many others.
4. What’s the lumen analyze reliability difference for Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere Versus Goniophotometer?
Both Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere and Goniophotometer method can check lumen, however the Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere will be the relative lumen check method, therefore if the EUT luminaires stats are far big difference compared to normal twjujt lamp, or even the EUT luminaires beam direction is quite a bit small, then a analyze endurance is going to be greater, whilst the Goniophotometer method is the absolute lumen test technique, the lumen check final results may well be more reliability in comparison to the Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere analyze method.
Lisun Instruments Limited was discovered by LISUN GROUP in 2003. LISUN high quality system has been totally qualified by ISO9001:2015. As being a CIE Account, LISUN merchandise is made according to CIE, IEC and also other overseas or nationwide criteria. All goods passed on CE certification and authenticated from the alternative party research laboratory.